So, CD9 US today. The good news is that I do have some potentially good follicles. "Enough to work with" is how the good doctor put it.
There are three 11-12 mms on the right, as well as a few 9 mms. The left has three 13-14 mms, and a few 10-11s. Out of twelve measurable follicles, six may make the cut. The smaller ones are still antral, but there is always the possibility that they may catch up.
Today I added Menopur to my regimen - just a little LH to kick in at the quality-over-quantity phase. I am bloated and tearful and tired of everything, but at least I am not canceled. At least there is still hope - but it's lackadaisical hope. I don't even care if I get approved for the package deal - I can't imagine voluntarily doing this again.
Two days and we'll check again - we are hoping for a weekend retrieval, although I may need a bit more time for these slow-growers. My doctor always goes for a 5-day transfer, on the theory that the extra days are in and of themselves a test of viability. So, early next week plus eleven days of waiting. Maybe not caring so much anymore means it will actually work this time.