Monday, November 10, 2008

Maybe

I know enough to know that it doesn't look good. Accounting for doubling time, a positive beta without a faint line yesterday would be very very low - not a good sign. But I can see some kind of a faint faint line today, the palest wisp of pinkishness. So, there's a maybe in there somewhere.

The maybes are where that faint faint line gets blurrier. Maybe it's a chemical. Maybe it's just a later implantation - the morula instead of one of the blasts? Maybe there's a chromosomal problem. Maybe I just have overly diluted morning pee? See - I can come up with a reason to support almost any conclusion.

Lab test in exactly 58 minutes.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Let's hold on to that hope - a second line is a second line! Good luck - can't wait to hear your update.

Midlife Mommy said...

By now you should have your results? I hope they are good.

Lost in Space said...

I so hope that faint line is pointing to some really great news. So so hoping for you!!! Update us when you can.

Shelby said...

Sounds like more than a maybe! I am filled with Hope for you, with a capital H. Wishing you the best!