1. Technically, the test was expired. Although only by two months. But maybe those tests are really sensitive to being old? But probably not.
2. 7dp5dt is really early. But not unthinkably early. But early.
3. I have had negative tests with actual pregnancies before.
4. Yeah, but those pregnancies didn't turn out so well...
5. It's too early.
6. It's better not to get any hopes up. All pregnancy symptoms are just the side effects of the PIO. Hope is that thing with 1 1/2 needles poking you in the hip every night.
7. Don't test tomorrow - it's just a waste of money. The lab work has to be done anyway.
8. Maybe tomorrow there will be a faint faint line? It would be so nice to have some kind of idea before going in for the lab work. Although even if it is negative I'll still hope that the blood test is positive, so maybe it doesn't matter...
9. It is what it is - testing doesn't make any difference.
10. I shouldn't have tested.